“Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who are Alive.”
This is a blog about living a life of purpose — enjoying what you do, getting rid of what you don’t, and above all figuring out the answer to this question: “What the hell do I do with my life?” This blog is dedicated to the 20-somethings like myself, the lost generation in “emerging adulthood”. It’s for those people that are tired of waking up feeling like a ghost who goes through the motions, in a lifetime where everyday feels the same.
Get Started and find your way around:
- Read about who I am here, and what my answer is to the question: “What the hell do I do with my life?”
- Learn about some of my past adventures here.
- Take a peak at the fundamental principles my life is based upon, that give it meaning, excitement, and above all — transcend that going-through-the-motions feeling.
Wondering WTF to Do With Your Life & What Your Dream Career is?
Snag my free report "What The Hell Should I Do With My Life?"
My guide will help you figure out:
- What the hell to do with your life
- Why life feels so unfulfilling - even though you might have it all
- Why pursuing success and searching for happiness actually make you less successful and less happy
Just enter your email below: