The Best of Milk the Pigeon
A lot of my earlier posts haven’t seen the light of day — some of which I think are definitely the most useful, the most well-written, and the some of the most thought provoking. Thus I thought I’d do a little recap of some of the earlier posts for anyone interested in checking them out!
Inspiration on Steroids
- The End of the Ordinary and the Birth of the Extraordinary
- Why Being a Badass is the Key to Success
- Are Your Dreams Worth $1,000,000?
- Why the Hell Not?
- Young and Lost? You Are Not Alone.
- 10 Posts to Kick You in the Ass And Get Started Building Your Legacy.
- 7 Posts You Need to Read for Firestarters, Revolutionaries, and History Changers
Entrepreneurship and Making Work Not Suck [as much]
- If Your Work Sucks, Learn About Flow.
- 5 Reasons to Continue Being Your Boss’s Bitch.
- Do What You Love and You’ll [Still] Work a Lot of Days in Your Life.
- Why You Should Stop Calling Yourself an Entrepreneur.
- Stand Out Like a Champ: Being a Weirdo 101 (Standing out for dummies)
- Douchiest Role Models You Should Emulate: Positioning, Exposure, and Success
- 12 Commandments of the Revolution
- Creating a Conversation-Worthy Life.
- Killing Your Old Life and Living the Dream (Manifesto)
- How to Learn any Skill 2x as Fast in 1/2 the Time: Making Greatness Part 1
- The Paradox of Education (memory technique awesomeness)
- Dog Eating, Bar Fighting and Mini Skirting: The Inside Scoop on China
- Hookers, Bodyslams and Eating Cute Little Puppies: 2011 in Review
Whelp, that pretty much covers it for some golden oldies that are worth re-reading or checking out if you haven’t yet.
And as always.. thank you x 1000 for reading (whoever actually does), since it’s amazing that anyone actually cares about what some random dude has to say.
Belated happy V day —
Snag my free report "What The Hell Should I Do With My Life?"
My guide will help you figure out:
- What the hell to do with your life
- Why life feels so unfulfilling - even though you might have it all
- Why pursuing success and searching for happiness actually make you less successful and less happy