Let’s face it, you probably want to quit your 9-5 or earn some extra money.
But becoming an entrepreneur is not easy.
In fact, when I started getting into entrepreneurship, I made all the mistakes. And that was when I realized that virtually every other entrepreneur makes the same mistakes, too.
Honestly there are only a handful of common mistakes new entrepreneurs make… which is why I put this together.
Here’s some of what’s inside:
- Why you should NOT follow your passion.. and when you should
- How to cure “entrepreneurial ADD”
- The 3 biggest mistakes making 90% of you fail at your attempts to start a business
- Why “million dollar ideas” are bullshit. And how million dollar businesses are actually made
- Why you should freelance in a man-thong (seriously)
- A 5 minute exercise that will help you earn 20x more when you freelance
- Advice for authors
- Advice for musicians
- Advice for personal trainers
… So, go download it!
You can download it here (or click the image below).
Edit: It’s taking a long time to download, so walk away from your computer while it downloads ;).
Incase You Haven’t Read The Other Manifesto, Check it Out
The first manifesto I wrote for Milk the Pigeon was almost two years ago – in response to the burning question “What the hell should I do with my life? Why do I feel so lost?”
You can download that one here, too.
Just click the image to the left, or click here to download it.
One Last Thing..
If you guys like what I’m doing here, please give this message a post on your Facebook page, or tweet it out, it’ll help spread the word!