Want To Quit Your 9-5? Get This New Manifesto: Entrepreneurial Advice That Doesn’t Suck

Entrepreneurial Advice Manifesto Cover

Let’s face it, you probably want to quit your 9-5 or earn some extra money.

But becoming an entrepreneur is not easy.

In fact, when I started getting into entrepreneurship, I made all the mistakes. And that was when I realized that virtually every other entrepreneur makes the same mistakes, too.

Honestly there are only a handful of common mistakes new entrepreneurs make… which is why I put this together.

Here’s some of what’s inside:

• Why you should NOT follow your passion.. and when you should
  • How to cure “entrepreneurial ADD”
  • The 3 biggest mistakes making 90% of you fail at your attempts to start a business
  • Why “million dollar ideas” are bullshit. And how million dollar businesses are actually made
  • Why you should freelance in a man-thong (seriously)
  • A 5 minute exercise that will help you earn 20x more when you freelance
  • Advice for authors
  • Advice for musicians
  • Advice for personal trainers

… So, go download it!

You can download it here (or click the image below).

Edit: It’s taking a long time to download, so walk away from your computer while it downloads ;).

Entrepreneurial Advice Manifesto Cover

Incase You Haven’t Read The Other Manifesto, Check it Out

Ebook 3d image

The first manifesto I wrote for Milk the Pigeon was almost two years ago – in response to the burning question “What the hell should I do with my life? Why do I feel so lost?”

You can download that one here, too.

Just click the image to the left, or click here to download it.

One Last Thing..

If you guys like what I’m doing here, please give this message a post on your Facebook page, or tweet it out, it’ll help spread the word!

- Alex

Marvin August 28, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Hello!
I want to thank you for all your inspiration, You basically opened my eyes to what is important in life. To help others, and be loving. I really admire your work keep up

Greetings from Costa Rica

Alexander Heyne August 29, 2013 at 10:03 am

Thanks Marvin –

- Alex

Ragnar August 29, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Damn, that was great. A few of my favorite parts were: When you used the word heathen in this context, I love that word, reading it makes me happy. The part about ADD, I actually have both cases of ADD normal and entrepreneurial. But I have learned to second guess my second guessing, most of the time I end up with logical conclusions.

I have been slacking a little bit lately and blaming it on being sick, even though I am sick, a little headache and some lack of energy doesn’t mean I’m on vacation. Definitely need to take some more action! Thanks for this.

Alexander Heyne September 2, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Haha no problem Ragnar! Don’t worry, even people without ADD suffer from entrepreneurial ADD too . It sucks ;)

Vicki August 29, 2013 at 8:46 pm

I love your manifestos , what would be even
Cooler is If they were in ePub format so I could download to my Iphone and read like a book lol.
Idk much about formatting though so just
Saying.
Can’t wait to read!

Alexander Heyne September 2, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Hey Vicki,

I’ll see if I can get them converted to ePub or put on the kindle store soon :)

Nneka September 29, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Wow. I feel like I’ve just chanced upon a gold mine. Thank you so much for writing this – I know I’m definitely gonna be implementing some (if not all) of these tips in my business; in my case, it’s music. Above all, I love how this actually makes sense. There’s so much stuff out there that just “sounds nice”, but this seems like it’s actually grounded in reality. lol Thanks again!

Alexander Heyne September 30, 2013 at 10:37 am