Below, you can download the manifesto Killing Your Old Life and Living the Dream.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The reason why many of us are unhappy and feel like our lives are pointless
- Why success is impossible without knowing what you want
- Why happiness is unlikely unless you define what happiness means to you
- Why “feeling lost” in life is okay (and what to do about it)
- How to escape the rat race
- How to create a conversation-worthy life
- How to get a life that doesn’t suck, and instead make history
Click here to download your free manifesto by Milk the Pigeon – Killing Your Old Life and Living the Dream (Right click save as)
Now that you’re subscribed to Milk the Pigeon, you’ll get occasional updates and any information regarding new products being released.
There is only one thing I ask: if you like this, please share it with others.
Whether that’s on Facebook, twitter, Google+, or anywhere else – it would mean a lot to me :).
Also: In the ebook I mentioned a couple worksheets: You can find them below:
- Get a Life That Doesn’t Suck Worksheet (what should I do with my life?)
- Getting a Life that Doesn’t Suck Worksheet (Notes & Suggestions)
- Measures of Success Worksheet (How do you define success?)
Thanks again for reading Milk the Pigeon.
See you around,